We have a firm commitment to privacy and the rights of holders of personal data, acting in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable legislation.
We would like to let you know how we process personal data, as well as the rights you have as the data owner.
With this Policy, we intend to answer the following questions:
- What data do we process, to whom does it belong and is how is it collected?
- For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process personal data?
- What are the time limits for keeping personal data?
- To whom do we transfer personal data?
- Are personal data secured?
- What rights do you have as a data subject?
- How can you exercise your rights?
- How can you contact us?
- How can you stay up to date on the processing of personal data?
1. What data do we process, to whom does it belong and is how is it collected?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
In the context of browsing our website, we do not collect or process any personal data.
If you have been asked to complete a Questionnaire, within the scope of our project, and through our website, you will be asked to read and accept the conditions of that survey. In the authorization document you will find all the privacy information regarding the type of survey you will fill out.
Our inquiries have are individually processed and are only submitted with your Informed Consent.
In the context of these questionnaires, we may treat the following categories of personal data:
- Some identification data (such as name, date of birth, sex, address, contacts);
- Data related to education and professional experience (e.g., education, qualifications, certifications, languages, curricula, employer information);
- Professional data (such as position, function, job description, company, address of the institution);
- Other professional activity data.
Personal data subjects are natural persons to whom the data refers to.
2. For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process personal data?
As mentioned, in the context of browsing our website, we do not collect or process any personal data.
If you complete one of our surveys, the purposes and legal bases of the data to be processed will be provided to you regarding that specific survey.
3. What are the time limits for keeping personal data?
If you complete one of our surveys, which may require access to personal data, we will only keep that data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes defined in the respective informed consent form and for the period that is established by applicable legal or regulatory rules.
The deadlines for the conservation of personal data, according to each processing purpose, are as follows:
4. To whom do we transfer personal data?
We do not transmit your personal data to third parties under any circumstances. The results of the analysis of the surveys we carry out will not refer to any personal data.
5. Are personal data secured?
We have a very strict security policy, from a technical and organizational point of view, in order to protect personal data against unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or access and against any other form of illegal or abusive treatment.
6. What rights do you have as a data subject?
If you share some of your personal data with us, and as the data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access
At any time, you can ask us information regarding about the processing and accessibility to your personal data.
You can also obtain a copy of the personal data subject to processing.
- Right to rectification
If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that it be rectified or completed.
- Right not to be subject to any automated individual decision-making
We do not adhere to any automated individual decision-making, including profiling, or any other which have an effect on your legal sphere or affect you in a similar way.
- Right to withdraw consent
In cases where data processing is carried out on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
If you withdraw your consent, your personal data will no longer be processed.
- Right to file complaints to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file complaints with the competent supervisory authority, regarding matters related to the processing of your personal data.
In Portugal, the competent supervisory authority is the National Data Protection Commission (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados).
For more information, please visit: https://www.cnpd.pt/en/
7. How can you exercise your rights?
You may exercise your rights through one of these channels:
- By email adressed to:
- By post adressed to:
Exercising your rights is free of charge.
8. How can you contact us?
If you require any further assistance, clarification or information regarding how we process personal data and your rights as a data subject, please feel free to contact us through:
- Email adressed to:
- Post adressed to: